We’re Looking for Talented and Tenacious Team-Players
DCT Industrial is a success today because of one critical factor: our people. We’re interested in hiring individuals who are passionate about contributing their ideas, skills, and experience to help us achieve our real estate and corporate goals. Our diverse team of talented employees have helped us create an energetic and entrepreneurial environment that is challenging, enjoyable and professionally rewarding.
Key Company Benefits
At DCT Industrial, we offer an attractive benefits package, which goes beyond basic medical and retirement offerings allowing each employee to build a personal benefits package fitting for our employees and their family.
Our benefit programs are designed to:
- Attract and retain highly talented employees
- Promote higher levels of morale among our employees
- Build a positive working relationship between DCT Industrial and our employees
- Promote good work habits and financial practices.
Our benefits program currently includes:
- Competitive salaries and incentives
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Tax deferred flexible spending accounts for medical, dental, dependent care, transportation and parking expenses
- Life, accidental death and dismemberment, short term disability and long-term disability coverage
- Tax deferred 401(k) and post-tax ROTH retirement plans with a company match
- Paid vacation upon date of hire
- Paid holidays, volunteer days, and sick days
- Company-paid employee assistance program
- Employee Wellness Program
In an age where insurance is expensive and financial planning is a hot topic, a total compensation package like ours is one of many reasons candidates decide to join our team.
Interested in Opportunities at DCT?
DCT Industrial is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and has locations across the United States. We have competitive benefits and advantages to being part of the DCT family. We invite you to be part of a valued workforce, and you may review our opportunities to see if there is a current fit for you.
Follow us on our Linked-In page. Get updates and announcements about hiring opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
We are an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. An applicant with a disability or a disabled veteran can request reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our positions.
To request accommodations for the purpose of applying for one of our positions, you may contact Lori Dieckman at 303-597-2400.